This guide is a compilation of over ten years of experience in helping introducing brokers (IBs) get started and run a successful Forex (foreign exchange) business. As of this date, there is no other guide on the market like it.
If you want to offer your customers a value-added service in the Forex space and maximize your success doing it, this guide is for you. It was written to show you the path you need to take to get there. Whether you are an existing business or a startup, these pages were written to save you the time, money, and headaches required to figure out how to set up and operate a business as an introducing broker.
We have laid it all out for you; all you have to do is keep reading.
- What is an Introducing Broker?
- Business Candidates for IB Stardom
- Keys to Success in the IB Space – Q-Squared (Q2)
- What Quality or Value Can IBs Offer Clients?
- IB Compensation
- How Important is the Broker?
- How Important is the Platform?
- The Website – The Modern-Day Business Card
- Regulation – Can It Get in Your Way?
- Do I Need a White Label?
- I Want to Get Started – What Do I Do Next?
If you have any questions about this guide or about becoming an IB, please click to chat with us live (top of page) or visit our contact section.