You might be asking yourself, “What types of businesses can take advantage of the forex IB program?” In reality, any individual or organization that has (or has the means to obtain) the proper contacts can become a successful IB. To give you an idea, we have provided just some of the examples of the potential candidates below.
If you don’t see your category below, don’t worry – complete our registration form to see if you qualify:
- Foreign bank wanting to hedge client’s local currency risk
- Foreign bank wishing to diversify into alternative money management or online currency trading.
- Insurance companies or brokers
- Independent investment advisers or financial planners
- Stock or futures brokerage company or investment advisory firm
- Successful stock, futures, options or currency traders
- Successful FX traders that want to become money managers
- Popular financial websites
- High-traffic websites, such as blogs and social media sites
- Gaming websites
- Asset management firms
- Money managers
- Hedge funds
- Trading rooms
- Advertising firms
- Presidents or owners of investment or trading clubs
- Organizers of financial seminars
- Well-known investment professors
- Real estate or mortgage firms
- Trusted salesperson with affluent client base
- Companies with large client bases
- Personal adviser for influential people (actors, sports stars, executives, etc.)
- Influential People with Large Contact Bases
- Attorneys, Accountants and Other Business Professionals with Wealthy Clients
We are looking for qualified businesses and individuals throughout the world that want to take advantage of the rapid growth in FX via an introducing relationship. The business does not have to be in the United States. In Fact, there are many countries throughout the world where the demand for foreign exchange is huge.
To request more information, click here.