GDFX Portfolio is No longer Available.
Step 1: Download, Print, Complete, and Sign the forms below to Open a Global Diversified Forex Account and provide all requested supplemental documentation.
- Managed Account Disclosure Document (Complete and Fax pages 17, 18, and 29 to 32 to 954-671-6823)
- Forex Account Agreement
- For Individual Accounts, please complete pages 6-8, 16 and the Fee Payment Authorization Page (after page 16).
- For Corporate Accounts, please complete Pages 6-10, 16 and the Fee Payment Authorization Page (after page 16).
- For Limited Liability Company (LLC) Accounts, please complete pages 6-8, 11-12, 16 and the Fee Payment Authorization Page (after page 16).
- For Partnership Accounts, please complete Pages 6-8, 13-14, 16 and the Fee Payment Authorization Page (after page 16).
- For Trust Accounts, please complete pages 6-8, 15-16 and the Fee Payment Authorization Page (after page 16).
- Provide a copy of identification (two ID's are required for non-US clients) & proof of address as explained on the bottom of page 8 of the Forex Account Agreement above.
- Fax the completed Forex Account Agreement, ID(s)/proof of address, and the form below (if applicable) to 212-897-7669.
- W-8BEN Form for Foreign Clients – For non-US clients ONLY. If you are a US resident or citizen, please do not fill out this form.
- Important: Please note that the Managed Account Disclosure Document has to be faxed to a different fax number than the rest of the paperwork. Not doing so will delay the opening of your Global Diversified FX Portfolio.
- Upon processing of the applications, you will be contacted via email for further instructions.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print the account applications. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed, you can Click on this link to go to a website and download it for Free.
If you want to open a managed account in an IRA instead or rollover a 401(k) account into an IRA to invest in the Global Diversified FX Portfolio, please go to this section.