All trust companies that allow you to set up IRAs to invest in special instruments such as forex, charge small fees for the set up and maintenance of the account. The fee schedule provided below is just provided as an example for one of the available trust companies that accepts Forex IRA accounts.
Information about the IRA fee Schedule Above with Custodian Equity Trust:
- No transaction or Distribution Fees
- Does not include brokerage commissions
- One-time setup fee of $50.00
- Partial Termination $75.00
- Complete Termination $200.00
- IRA maintenance fees are not prorated. The above schedule is effective from January 1 to December 31 for any given calendar year.
- All fees are taken from your account on the day an investment is processed unless you prepay the fees. Fees cannot be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about setting up an IRA or another retirement plan, please contact us.