Want to Learn About the Forex Market?
A good educational foundation is essential to become an expert day trader. A good foundation should include basic information about the FX market, how to read charts, placing orders, etc.
This page will help you get started.
You can also sign up for our Free Training, when you’re done.
- Introduction to the FX Market
- How to Read a Currency Quote
- Currency Trading Basics
- How to Read Forex Charts
- Why Trade FX? – Advantages of Trading Currencies Over Stocks
- Introducing to Simulated or Demo Trading
- How Taxes Affects U.S. Investors who Trade Forex
- MT4 Trading System User Guide
- FX Dealing Handbook
- Forex Glossary
- Training Webinar – Register Free
In the business of trading currencies, Forex education is a must. The sections above will help the potential FX trader become more familiar with the foreign exchange market and the language and terminology of trading. These academic lessons are also provided to help traders become more familiar with our trading platform. After you read through our educational section, you can request a free, 60-day simulator to practice some of the concepts that you’ve learned here – especially the execution and management of the different types of orders available to trade currencies.
Even though education alone won’t make you a successful trader, without it it is difficult to become one.