Why use Our Demo?
- FX Platform based on Award Winning Technology
- Spreads less than 1 pip
- Up to 1000:1 Leverage (0.1% margin)
- MT4 Platform for your Computer, as well as PDA and Smart Phone for Mobile Trading
- Free Real-Time Foreign Exchange News and Analytical Tools
- Trade using ANY Style or Methodology (Scalpers Welcomed)
- Trade Currencies, Metals, CFD's , and even Stocks.
- Hedging Allowed
- Segregated Accounts + Trust Accounts for Maximum Safety of Client Funds.
- Trade Micro, Mini and Standard Lots in the Same Account
- High Liquidity From Multiple Tier One Banks
- No Dealing Desk - STP (Straight-Thru Processing)
- Syariah Compliant Accounts - Free Swap-Free FX Accounts for our Muslim Clients
- Enjoy our Forex Mental Tuner MP3 and Pro Trading Tools when you sign up.
Author Archives: trader-x
EURUSD: FLAT GBPUSD: LONG 1/2 to 3/4 of remaining position on cable. The corrective rally in the Pound that we got you into (near the low) may be running out of steam. If it does NOT rally Tuesday in the … Continue reading
EURUSD: The Euro is FLAT and stopped out a breakeven on a quick counter-trend long trade, (see reco from March 15th). Daily and 240 minute trends are still heading down. ACTION 1: Consider Long positions if the EURO trades above … Continue reading
SUMMARY: GBPUSD LONG and up over 200 pips, and we now have a counter-trend buy signal on the EURUSD. Stocks are likely hours away from the next intermediate retracement from this possible top, or at least the top of this … Continue reading
S&P500: The daily chart for the Standard & Poor's index shows that the US stock market is once again pushing up against its Andrews Median Line Pitchfork resistance. However, this time, the wave count is clear as a text book … Continue reading
EURUSD: Long-term traders still short the Euro from daily system trade, short and medium-term traders would have exited between 2/3 to the entire positions at 2nd profit target. ACTION: Expect choppy action over the next 24-48 hours for the EURUSD … Continue reading
EURUSD: The Euro popped up for a quick rally, almost exactly as mapped out in our chart, but a bit faster than I wrote it would be time wise. It provided 240 minute automated sell signals within the systematic downtrend indicators … Continue reading
EURUSD: The Euro has formed a small compression pattern. Even though we think the big picture for the currency is for it to more likely to weaken against the USD over the next month or more, for now, we will … Continue reading
EURUSD: The Euro could not have acted more perfectly for us. See reports from 02/08/13 and 02/12/13. The Euro appears to be in the final wave 5 decline of this first leg down. After a larger Wave 2 corrective rally, … Continue reading
EURUSD: The Euro sold off from out systematic trend exhaustion signal. We now expect a counter trend rally as the USD traders take some profits. ACTION: Short term traders can play the long side today; swing traders will be looking … Continue reading
EURAUD: Euro-Aussie had a trend/counter-trend system sell signal with the purple center trend-line heading lower now, but the CYAN colored trend still heading up. Therefore, the trend is mixed. Expect sideways action or a breakout lower to the 1.2830 to … Continue reading