A managed account can give an investor who cannot watch the market 24 hours a day an opportunity to participate in the colossal world of forex.
Managed forex may also be appropriate for the investor who prefers to have his capital traded by professionals.
Studies of professionally managed FX investments have shown returns that are not related to the performance of the stock market. Consequently, allocating a portion of an investment portfolio to a forex portfolio may be an appropriate way to increase the portfolio's total diversification (Click here to request more information).
If you are interested in learning how a professional money manager can help diversify your overall portfolio, or if you are looking for an alternative to stocks, please click the button below to complete our short form.
The Managed Account Programs Offer Investors the Following Benefits:
- Asset diversification from the trading of foreign currencies that is not tied to the stock market.
- Professional Forex Account Management.
- Diversified trading discipline using the major currencies only.
- Objective to realize high, risk-adjusted returns.
- Trading opportunities in both rising and falling markets.
- Real-time Account Management and Reporting.
- Liquidity of Assets – Money can be withdrawn at any time without penalties or early withdrawal fees.
- Ability to participate through an individual retirement account (IRA), Roth IRA, or through certain company retirement plans.
The Importance of Risk Control in a Managed Porfolio:
They key to a successful managed portfolio in the long run is a primary focus on risk control. Unfortunately, too many investors coming to the FX market expect astronomical returns and have a poor understanding of return-versus-risk. Part of the blame for this is that too many unscrupulous FX companies out there have led clients to believe that very high returns without risk is possible. Risk and return are inseparable. You cannot have one without the other.
The key is to for the portfolio manager to control the risk in the managed account properly, so that the returns obtained relative to the risk taken are attractive. One way our program manages risk is by limiting the amount of time a position in the market is open. This reduces the exposure to unpredictable market fluctuations the portfolio is subject to. Click on the chart below to read more about the risk control process employed.
Available Managed Forex Programs:
- Request Performance Report
- Customized Programs for High Net Worth Investors
- Automated Managed Account (10,000 USD minimum)
The programs use liquid currency pairs, like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc., as well as liquid crosses such as, EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, etc. for added safety.
Closed to New Investors:
The minimum initial investment for the programs ranges from as low as US$10,000 to as high as $1M (for some high net worth programs).
If you are seriously considering investing in Managed Forex or want to find out more about the different programs available, please use the button below to complete our form.
Soon after you submit the form, an account rep will contact you to answer any questions you may have.
Managed account investments are for someone who wants to have his money management by a professional currency trader. If a person instead wants to learn how to trade his account by himself, then they can sign up for a free 60-day demo of our MT4 trading system. The trading platform includes advanced charts, real-time streaming quotes, sophisticated order execution, and more.