Proper training is crucial. Traders need to have the right preparation and expertise before attempting to trade currencies with real funds.
Our firm puts a lot of emphasis into the training, development and mentoring of our traders.
Our training program was created to teach our clients a step-by-step strategy to trade foreign currencies.
Learn the key to trading Forex successfully. Great for those who want to know how to trade professionally for a living.
Register below to receive the dates of upcoming webinars:
Who Qualifies for this Training?
Everyone. No qualification is required to participate. All you need to do is to fill out the form to register for the training. Learn more.
The strategies you will learn during the training will show you when to enter and exit a trade, how many lots to trade, and how to manage your position from beginning to end. The training sessions were designed by our in-house trading team and are very easy to understand.
Who Can Benefit from Our Free Training?
When we designed our training program, we realized that we would not only come across beginners that wanted to learn how to start day trading, but also more experienced traders that already had some stock or futures trading experience. The following list indicates who are some of the people that our training is for:
- Investors who want to learn how to trade for the first time.
- Day traders with stock market or futures trading experience that want to give Forex trading a try.
- Traders or investors who are struggling and want to learn a systematic way to trade currencies.
What Does the Complete Training Program Consist of?
Our hand-son training program is designed to give new and experienced traders alike all the necessary tools to start buying and selling currencies in the foreign exchange market. Some of the topics covered are:
- Information about how the FX market works and how investors and traders can benefit from it.
- How to use the trading platform, including:
1. Interpreting Forex quotes and other financial information.
2. Mastering the different types of orders available to buy and sell currencies.
3. Using different charts and technical studies.
- A step-by-step strategy to trade foreign currencies, which includes:
1. Determining when to enter a trade to buy or sell.
2. Setting and managing stop losses.
3. Using proper money management and risk control.
- Free e-book with training materials. This will serve as a great reference for traders. The e-book will be emailed to customers.
Click here to open an account online and start trading the markets live!